2. Pressure the UN to sanction Australia for refugee rights violations and from participating in any refugee/humanitarian and human rights decision making process.
3. Consistent presence at Australian embassies carrying Sanction Australia banners visibly!
4. Banner/ brochure – Sanction Australia banner drops in busy areas and brochure distribution at any events
5. Presence at sporting and other other events Australia participates in.
6. Boycott any events sponsored by security companies or private firms who ran detention centres in Australia such Serco, Wilson Security, Broadspectrum, Ferrovial Servicios etc.
– RISE has to authorize any fundraising events for the #SanctionAustralia Campaign.
– Respect eX-detainees running this campaign at RISE. Make sure you acknowledge our labour and leadership
RISE eX-detainee Team.